Panopticon | Planejammer Campaign Hub
Main Page | The Campaigns | The Bloodlines | Rogues gallery | Collected Journals
Rules and Options | Items of Power | Wondrous Vehicles | Planejammer In Print
An aberration has a bizarre anatomy, strange abilities, an alien mindset, or any combination of the three. An aberration has the following features.
- d8 Hit Die.
- Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (medium progression).
- Good Will saves.
- Skill points equal to 4 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. The following are class skills for aberrations: Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Intimidate, Knowledge (pick one), Perception, Spellcraft, Stealth, Survival, and Swim.
- An aberration possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
Darkvision 60 feet.
- Proficient with its natural weapons. If generally humanoid in form, proficient with all simple weapons and any weapon it is described as using.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Aberrations not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Aberrations are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Aberrations breathe, eat, and sleep.